|Role of participant||Director, scriptwriter, executive producer, cinematographer, sound recorder|
|Running time||25 min|
|Year of production||2012|
|Country of Production||Spain|
SynopsisI was born in Ceuta, the border between Spain and Morocco. Now I’ve returned 15 years after I left, but the place I’ve found is completely different that the place I grew up. This film was supposed to be the diary of my journey, but I found someone else voices, another border diaries.
Participation in international festivals / awards- Part of the film archive of the Art Museum Reina Sofía.
- Screened at the Glasgow Centre for the Contemporary Art.
- Screened at Indie Lisbon IFF (Portugal), NAFA European Ethnographic Film Festival (Denmark), Glasgow Human Rights FF & Glasgow Refugee Week (Scotland), San Francisco Migrant IFF (USA).
- Part of the International Showcase Cinemigrante (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico).
- Screened at Contra el Silencio Todas las Voces (Mexico), Arusha African FF (Tanzania), Manya Human Rights FF (Uganda), CEME International Documentary Film Festival on Migration and Exile (Mexico).
- Distributed by Hamaca Videoarte.
- Part of the academic study Mediating migration in Ceuta, Melilla, and Barcelona: Border thinking and transnationalism from below in independent documentary by Josetxo Cerdán and Miguel Fernández Labayen for the Department of Journalism and Media Studies, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain.
|Sound recorder||Youssef Drissi|