Felix: Self-fictions Of A Smuggler
|Role of participant||Director|
|Running time||75 min|
|Year of production||2012|
|Country of Production||Mexico|
SynopsisFelix is a home-movie actor and human trafficker in Tijuana. Felix has lived through the transformation of "the line" that divides these two countries and has managed to tell his story through multiple low budget films in which he reveals his actions, strategies and methods. Felix: Self-Fictions of a Smuggler exposes the world of human trafficking from the eyes of a smuggler an through fragments of films in which Felix acts out his life as a "coyote." The documentary is the construction of a character who is also an actor portraying his own self.
Participation in international festivals / awards- Guadalajara International Film Festival (2012)
- Hola México Film Festival (2012) Los Ángeles and Australia.
- Guanajuato International Film Festival (2012)
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Monterrey (2012)
- International San Francisco Immigrant Film Festival (2012)
- International Documentary Film Festival DOCSDF (2012)
- International Film Festival CALIDOC, Colombia (2014)
- International Festival Viseour Paris (2014)