|Role of participant||Producer|
|Producer||Mariano Mouriño and Pablo Stigliani|
|Running time||68 min|
|Year of production||2015|
|Country of Production||Argentina|
SynopsisGuido Fuentes is a Bolivian designer of humble origins who started his own school and model agency in Buenos Aires’ shanty town Villa 31, in Argentina. The girls struggle to make their dream come true and succeed in the fashion industry, but things are not so easy for those who have no money.
Participation in international festivals / awards- BAFICI (Buenos Aires International Independent Film Festival), National competition. Argentina, 2015.
- Nominated for best documentary at the 2016 Silver Condor Awars.
- FIDOCS, Santiago International Documentary Film Festival, Chile, 2015.
- GERARDO VALLEJO Film Festival, Tucumán (Winner of the Jury Grand Prix and Best Film Editing), 2015.
- FESALP (Latin American Film Festival in La Plata), Winner as the Best Argentine Film of the Year, 2015.
- CINE MIGRANTE (International Migrant Film Festival), Winner as the Best Iberoamerican Film of the Year, 2015.